Its mid-July and it feels like summer is slipping away.
I love a good to-do list, so here is a sampling of some of the things I’d love to do this season.
1. Guzzle a homemade Bertrand Spruce Beer Float from Paul Patates (and/or make a Spruce Beer Margarita)
2. Finally spend an afternoon at Piknic Eletronik
3. Take a nap in the park
4. Take in the Fireworks from the Jacques Cartier bridge
5. Stay up waaaaay too late dancing the night away
6. Finally visit La Ronde
7. Read a trashy beach book. Well…read more books in general
9. Picnic. Picnic. Picnic. Picnic early, picnic often.
10. Practice yoga.
11. Be more mindful
12. Take in as many comedy shows as possible on the JFL passport
13. Grab evening drinks with friends at Terrace St-Ambroise
14. Ride my bike to work
15. Buy a pair of shorts
15. Create a Orange Julip and Champagne mimosa
16. Drink Champagne (or sparkling wine) whenever possible
17. Jump in a lake. Or a pool. Or both.
18. Visit 1001 Pots in Val David
19. Do a post-work 5-à-7 with my girlfriends
20. Improve my French
Whewf! Thats a lot to accomplish in 7 weeks. I’d better get started…
What do you want to do before the summer is out?